Main Menu

You can help us

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

BG Converters

Diabetes Calculators
Blood Glucose equals

A1c to Avg. BG equals

Recent Posts

Temp Converter

oF o

Diabetic66?

Started by Timewise, March 15, 2016, 11:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timewise

Ok all you experts!  I keep hearing on the radio about a CURE for type II diabetes.   It refers you to a website diabetic66 or diabetes66 and then on that website they make the same claim but you have to, wait for it......Purchase the information....

I smell a ripoff, but thought for sure someone here might know what they are up to....maybe sell LCHF life!  Wish I had thought of that

Rhiannon

I did a quick Google search for diabetes66, and of course several links came up for 66 diabete dot com -- for a "new!" and "all natural" way to cure diabetes.  Did not click on any links or go to the site.  Interestingly, further down the search page was "related searches" and one of the related links was "diabetes55."  When you click that, it brings up the exact same search results as "diabetes66" except under 55 diabete dot com.  I smell a scam too.

Shanny

In words of one syllable:
There Is No Cure.

Timewise

Shanny,
You always rain on my parade....!  SMILE!   I was hoping some of you long termers.... would come up with a new trick for me to try...but alas...again foiled by science and scams...

thanks all

skb

A good treatment for diabetes is to learn English. Let me explain.

In Bio-terminology
Fats are known as fatty acids (further subdivided by length of chains or degree of saturation)
Proteins are known as Amino Acids (due to the presence of the Amino or Nitro group)
Carbohydrates are known as saccharides, (in simple English "sugars")

The dictionary meaning of saccharides is "Any of a series of sweet-tasting carbohydrates, especially a simple sugar or an oligomer or polymer of simple sugars" 

Learn English, avoid sugars, be healthy.
No meds since June 2011
Controlled by Diet & Exercise
Member of 5% A1c Club

Blog : Metabolically Challenged

You Tube Channel HEALTHY WEIGH

bigskygal

What Shanny Said!!  No cure, but there is excellent control through LC/HF.

T-2 dx 2/2012 FBG 243 A1c 9.5%   A1c 6/2012  5.7%.  A1c 4% club 7/2013 to 12/2016.
12-2016 5.1%.   6/18 5.3%.   6/19  5.7%.  6/20 5.7%.  7/21 5.2%.  8/22 5.5%.  7/23 6%.
Off meds 3/2015, diet controlled.  Minimal exercise.

RCG

This site needs a BS Flag.